Last induction visits of Finance Minister....Housing Finance Company and Credit Union
February 26, 2019
Tuesday 27th February 2019, VICTORIA, SEYCHELLES: Finance Minister, Maurice Loustau-Lalanne will be visiting the Credit Union, Cooperative House, Huteau lane on Thursday 28th February 2019 from 9.30 a.m, and later proceed to the Housing Finance Company, HFC at 10.30.a.m .
The Minister’s visit is aimed at keeping abreast of new developments and implementation status of projects.
The Minister will be accompanied by the following delegation:
- Mr Patrick Payet, Secretary of State
- Ms Sitna Cesar, Special Advisor to the Minister
- Mr Damien Thesee, Principal Secretary for Finance Department
- Mr Michael Nalletamby, Principal Secretary for Investment Department
- Mrs Marie-May Bastienne, Public and Media Consultant
- Ms. Mryna Bonnelame, Director General Human Resources & Budget Management
The media is invited. We have made the necessary arrangement for interviews as well.
Public & Media Consultant
Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
P. O. Box 313, Liberty House, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles
Tel: + (248) 4382 130 | Mobile: + (248) 2822168 | Fax: + (248) 4325 161
“We promote transparency, accountability and good governance.”