Reduction of debt to GDP recorded in quarter 3

November 09, 2023

At the end of the third quarter of the year, the country's debt to GDP stood at 60.2%, which is a reduction from 63.9%, from the second quarter of the year.

The domestic debt stock remains the main component of debt stock at 53.3% in comparison to external debt stock which accounts for the remaining 46.7%.

For more details, click on the bulletin below. The bulletin is compiled by the Debt Management Division.


» All news