Country's total debt to GDP stood at 63.9%, at end of 2 quarter

August 14, 2023

The Debt Management Division has published the country's debt overview report for the second quarter of 2023.

The report shows that as at the end of the second quarter of 2023 the country’s total debt to GDP stood at 63.9% in comparison to 64.2% in the previous quarter.

Domestic debt remains the main component of the total debt stock at approximately 54% and external debt accounts for the remaining 46%.

For more click on the link below.


» All news