Vacancy National Grants Manager
January 15, 2019
The National Grants Committeeis seeking the services of a self-motivated and experienced Grants Project Manager to effectively and efficiently manage the National ‘Grants and Funding for Not- for-Profit Organisations’ Program. The Grants Project Manager shall provide the services in the capacity of an independent contractorand not as an employee.
Scope of the service to be provided
- Manage the grants and funding application process through the full project lifecycle; screening submissions and conducting research on the organisations to authenticate requests.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, notably the Committee, including officers administering sector specific public grants and funds.
- Monitor the performance of the not-for-profit organisations’ against the funding program objectives, and outcomes and provide evidence-based recommendations and reports.
- Complete post-project evaluation to establish how these outcomes address the identified need, and how the funds were used, and subsequently table before and report to the National Grants Committee.
- Prepare and submit an annual report on the ‘Grants and Funding for not-for-profit Organisations’ program.
- Act as the Secretary to the National Grants Committee, preparing minutes and the agenda for circulation; as well as other pertinent documents.
- Act as the PR Officer of the National Grants Committee following requests from the Committee.
- Master’s degree in relevant field plus three years’ work experience managing grants; or
- First degree in relevant field plus four years work experience as Senior Project Officer.
Minimum qualifications and experience
Remuneration & Duration of contract
Payment for the services rendered by the service provider shall SCR16, 204.00per month. The service agreement shall be for a period of two (2)years,renewable. Interested applicants should submit their application letter and CV to:
The Chairperson, National Grants Committee,
Ministry of Finance, Trade & Investment, Liberty House.
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission of Applications is Friday 25th January, 2019